As one of the oldest domain registrars in Switzerland, VADIAN.NET has been operating the newly launched innovative portal domains.ch for several years. On domains.ch, domains on several hundred domain extensions (TLDs) can be queried at lightning speed, extensive analyses of domains can be made, and attractive domains can be bookmarked and commented on with the help of tags (bookmarks or favorites).
Thanks to automatic matching with court decisions and the official Swiss trademark register, national and international WIPO UDRP cases and trademark conflicts of domains are also automatically displayed. domains.ch is the ideal platform for domain name registration for professional trademark consultants, trademark attorneys, advertising agencies and domain brokers. Private customers, SMEs and large corporations can use the same professional functions free of charge.
The functional scope of domains.ch includes:
- Superfast domain queries
- Are occupied domains available on trading places after all?
- Premium domains instant purchase incl. price display
- Premium domains auctions incl. price indication
- Display if registered domains are still inactive
- Backorder, instant registration of other domains that become available again
- Tags (bookmarks, favorites) and notes to domains
- Court decisions (WIPO UDRP, Geneva) incl. documentation
- Automatically detect trademark conflicts
- Trust values: Is the desired domain burned? Was it used for spam in the past?
- Archive data: What used to be on the desired domain name?
- Screenshots: How did the domain look like before?
- Curated news about domains
- Domain value, where available
State of the art web and e-mail hosting is offered to match the domain. Various CMS and e-commerce systems such as WordPress and WooCommerce are easily available to hosting customers via Plesk administration environment.